Join Free     Login In
Stationery in china
 

Stationery Trade, china stationery, Stationery B2B
 

Want to buy stationery? Quick Post Buying Leads>> Post Selling Leads>>    Post Buying Leads>>  
    Keywords: Only VIP Member
Home > Trade Leads > All Sort > File & Folders >> CD Bag/Rack > sell CD album&bag          Add Favorite
sell CD album&bag
Total 8 Related ItemsPrev Next
sell CD album&bag

sell CD album&bag

Published Date:2018/9/20 11:33:27
Deadlines:900 (Days)
Price:0.00
Min. Order: 2000.00    

Free Member(1 )

Contact Person:
Brue Liu Mr. ()
Contact Phone:
86-20-82805982
Company Fax:
86-20-62614538
Mobile Phone:
Address:
GuangdongChaozhouNo.380 phoenix castle xingtang town
Zip/Postal code:
Detailedly explains
Keywords: CD album  CD bag  CD holder  

sell CD album&bag

name: CD album&bag

1.Capacity: 32 pieces of CD/DVD
2.Colors: red, yellow, green, blue and black
3.Package: 96 pieces/carton
4.Volume: 0.100CBM

Terms of Payment:
30% amounby T/T before production and the rest of 70% before delivery

OEM and ODM are welcomed
Other Pic






sell CD album&bag
Member relevance information More<<
sell file folder, display book, file holder
sell file ...

sell card album, card holder, name card book
sell card ...

sell expanding file, briefcase, document case
sell expan...

sell photo album photo book, photo bag, photo case
sell photo...

sell gift bag, shopping bag
sell gift ...

Messages

客户留言
 
 Your Name:       Phone: (exp 0574-87254013)

Email  Verification Code: Unclear? click photo
Please input:


 
     The VIP member relevance supplying information
CD holder
CD holder
    Related:  CD Bag/Rack Selling Leads   CD Bag/Rack Buying Leads   CD Bag/Rack Products   

Copyright©2009 StationeryTrade.com   All Rights Reserved Tel: 86-574-87254002  E-mail: expo@21wenju.com
About Us - Contact Us - My Account - VIP Member - Links -( www.21wenju.com ) Gifts
Global Stationery trade starts from StationeryTrade.com ( Stationery B2B )
Stationery,china stationery Stationery Trade Leads zijiayou gps a1166 songhua Stationery Companies